Clash is actively maintained by QBayLogic.
You can contract QBayLogic to provide expert help and support in situations where:
- You need direct-line (e.g. phone) support for the Clash compiler
- You need an active developer that needs to fix a bug that shows up in code that can only be shared under NDA.
- You require a new feature to be added to the CλaSH compiler, or require a custom version of the CλaSH compiler. The latter can occur when there is no community consensus about a particular (disruptive) change.
- You quickly need to knows things like: “What is the best way to do this in Clash?”, or “How do I generalize this Clash code?”
- … and anything else that helps. Just reach out.